By the very nature of the concept, you can't choose your soulmate. The fates do that. Or, in this case, the anons. Hopefully, they'll be gentle and mindful for you.
How to Play
- Comment with your character and preferences.
- Anons will assign you a soulmate.
- You can pick your own prompt from there.
1. First Meeting: You'll feel the spark almost on first sight. Yes, he's not your type. No, she's is a villain and your a hero. It doesn't matter. You can't chose these things.
2. Not Accepting: No, this person can't be it! They're so...so not what you've expected!
3. We Belong Together: You've decided to come together, like it's intended, and you're reaping the benefits.
4. Like Ships in the Night: The obligatory sex option. The two of you are cementing your bond in the most traditional of ways, and you'll soon learn that sex with others can't compare to sex with someone who's completely yours.
5. Stronger as Two: In battle or in life, the two of you combined are unstoppable.
6. There's Someone Else You've met your soulmate...but you're with someone else. Now that you know your other half is out there for sure, can you keep that up?
7. Love Will Tear Us Apart: Someone is hurting one half of the pair, and it's bringing pain to both of you. Maybe you can protect or save the other.
8. Not Fortune's Fool: You're flying solo. You have no intention of becoming a matched pair. Forget about what anybody else says, just focus on you.
9. Soulmates Never Die: Except when they do. Somehow, yours has passed on or is dying in your arms, leaving you alone in the world. How do you feel?
10. WILDCARD: Choose your own.